The H-J Family of Companies is a growing and innovative manufacturer of electrical connectors for power distribution. H-J has built our company on the quality of our products and service. We are looking for a great candidate to join our team as a Setup Technician.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- In this role you will be required to keep equipment running and maintained, continuously improve existing equipment, assist in design and fabrication of new equipment, as well as other duties as assigned.
- Troubleshooting, preventive maintenance, working from blueprints, repairs to machinery and general labor wherever needed.
- Must have a strong attention to detail and an ability to work independently and with a team. Good communication skills and an ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities effectively is a must.
- Working around hydraulic presses on a production floor in a manufacturing environment.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a setup role.
- Experience required in setting up milling machines, screw machines, setting up and maintenance of production equipment and tool grinding.
- Excellent communication skills a must.
- Will be required to provide your own tools and be able to use them competently as well as possess the ability to read micrometers, calipers, and gauges accurately.
- Experience with Prutton machines a plus.
- Able to work overtime as required.
Please send Resumes to:
or apply in person at:
3010 High Ridge Blvd.
High Ridge, MO. 63049