The H-J Family of Companies is a growing and innovative manufacturer of electrical connectors for power distribution. H-J has built our company on the quality of our products and service. We are looking for a great candidate to work with our Senior Safety Director in our Safety Department.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years industrial safety experience in a manufacturing environment and have a college degree focusing on Safety Management or Industrial Safety. Must have excellent decision-making and communication skills. This position will implement, manage, and promote the company’s corporate safety program in compliance with OSHA regulations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct new-employee orientation safety classes.
- Conduct regular safety inspections of all buildings/equipment/machinery.
- Investigate all industrial injuries or near-misses.
- Communicate with the Workers’ Compensation Insurance carrier in matters relating to the Company’s Return-To-Work program, doctor and physical therapy visits, etc.
- Conduct regular safety classes on subjects such as: Lift-truck operator certification, Lock-out/Tag-out, Confined Space Entry, Blood-Borne-Pathogens, Back-Safety, and Ergonomics.
- Generate Job Hazard Analyses.
- Ensure compliance on all environmental and health regulations.
- B.S. degree in Safety Management, Industrial Safety or related field.
- A minimum of 5 years industrial safety experience.
- Be familiar with OSHA regulations.
- Knowledgeable in Worker’s Compensation regulations (preferably Missouri).
- Be willing to work different shifts occasionally (3 shift operation).
Please send Resumes to:
or apply in person at:
3010 High Ridge Blvd.
High Ridge, MO. 63049