The H-J Family of Companies is a growing and innovative manufacturer of electrical connectors for power distribution. H-J has built our company on the quality of our products and service. We are looking for a great candidate to join our team as a Quality Manager.
A candidate to oversee our Quality department; including quality engineers, inspectors, lab personnel, and others. Ensuring that our product quality is held to our exceptionally high standards throughout all aspects of manufacturing, sourcing, and distribution.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain quality assurance programs, policies, processes, procedures, and controls.
- Ensure that product quality conforms to established company, industry, international (ISO), and governmental regulatory standards.
- Provide direction, mentorship, training, and guidance to the quality team.
- Provide day-to-day management of the quality team.
- Manage, support, and facilitate all internal and external quality auditing.
- Develop and implement standards and methods for inspection, testing, and evaluation in conjunction with production.
- Support continuous improvement initiatives of the facility.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships resulting in excellent customer satisfaction.
- Gather product, process, and supplier data to support PPAPs, FMEAs, control plans, and other customer required document submissions
- 10 years' experience in Quality Assurance/Engineering, including 5 years managerial experience
- Must be knowledgeable in the principles used in quality assurance, such as sampling, inspection techniques, ISO 9001, FAI, PPAP, FMEA, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree (preferably in Engineering)
- Pays close attention to detail, works efficiently, works well with a team, demonstrates ability to multitask and exhibits ability think creatively
- Willing to do domestic and international travel as needed
Please send Resumes to:
or apply in person at:
3010 High Ridge Blvd.
High Ridge, MO. 63049