The H-J Family of Companies is a growing and innovative manufacturer of electrical connectors for power distribution. H-J has built our company on the quality of our products and service. We are looking for a great candidate to join our team as our Controller.
In this position you will work closely with the Vice President of Finance involving all areas of accounting and finance for the H-J Family of Companies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overseeing of the general ledger system, preparation of financial statements, and maintaining accounting records.
- Develop or improve accounting procedures in order to facilitate effective standard accounting practices.
- Assist with managing accounts receivable, accounts payable, fixed asset management, and payroll processing.
- Assist with all aspects of tax reporting and compliance.
- Provide financial, administrative, and operational support, particularly in the areas of cost control and inventory control.
- Coordinate with other departments to maintain data flow vital to completion of all functions.
- BS/BA in Accounting; MBA/CPA highly desirable.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Strong leadership, managerial and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills (both verbal and written).
- Strong working knowledge and experience with ERP systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Experience with Crystal Reporting a plus.
- International business experience, including multiple currencies, a plus.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Dedicated work ethics & initiative.
Please send Resumes to:
or apply in person at:
3010 High Ridge Blvd.
High Ridge, MO. 63049