The H-J Family of Companies is a growing and innovative manufacturer of electrical connectors for power distribution. H-J has built our company on the quality of our products and service. We are looking for a great candidate to join us as a CAM Programming Technician.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Produce CNC mill tool paths of foundry patterns, machine parts, and molds using Mastercam
- Produce solid models of parts and tooling as required
- Recommend and provide list of cutting tools for setup of CNC mills
- Work independently and efficiently
- Communicate with engineers and machinists for the timely completion of projects
- Participate in design reviews and offer guidance during the quotation process
- Minimum of 3 years’ relative work experience
- Solidworks and MasterCam multi axis mill programming experience is required
- Knowledge of cutting tools is required
- Knowledge of CNC machining is required
Please send Resumes to:
or apply in person at:
3010 High Ridge Blvd.
High Ridge, MO. 63049