The H-J Family of Companies is a growing and innovative manufacturer and distributor of electrical components for power distribution. H-J has built our company on the quality of our products and service. We are looking for a great candidate to join our team as an ERP Systems Analyst.
The ERP Systems Analyst will work with diverse types of internal end users in domestic and international manufacturing facilities to support and upgrade the ERP system as the business dictates.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Test and perform updates and enhancements to the ERP system
- Create and maintain up-to-date ERP end user training materials
- Work closely with a wide range of end users throughout the organization to support and troubleshoot issues
- Help develop and manage a change management process for business process improvements related to the ERP system
- Develop customized reports using Crystal Reports, DevExpress, Dashboards, and KPIs
- Research new ERP tools to better support all aspects of the organization
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Information Systems required
- 2-4 years of experience in a Business Analyst or similar role using ERP system using SQL server
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Experience developing reports using Crystal Reports and DevExpress
- Experience with Global Shop Solutions ERP software is preferred but not required
Please send Resumes to:
or apply in person at:
3010 High Ridge Blvd.
High Ridge, MO. 63049