Press Machine Setup Operator – 1st Shift
POWER YOUR FUTURE!
Every time you turn on a light switch, H-J is helping to deliver that power!
The H-J Family of Companies is a growing and innovative manufacturer and distributor of electrical components for power distribution. H-J has built our company on the quality of our products and services. We are looking for individuals with the drive and desire to join our team and help us continue to grow.
Our Manufacturing Team is at the heart of our operations and is responsible for producing world class electrical components. This team ensures we take care of our customers with good lead-times and exceptional quality.
Summary: Daily duties will include installing molds on hydraulic presses for our epoxy molding production line. Perform routine maintenance to ensure molds are in working order.
- Pull molds for production and restock them, while ensuring they are in working order for the next use
- Read blueprints and using measuring tools, such as calipers and micrometers, to ensure that molds are in ready for production
- Use hand tools to make routine repairs to molds
- Work with production to troubleshoot problems that occur on the line
- Install mold on press machine and run production
- Post high-school education, trade school, or technical training a plus
- Computer skills needed
- Attention to detail and organizational skills required
We offer a competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, company provided life insurance, 401K, profit sharing, paid holidays, paid vacation, and tuition reimbursement for employees looking to grow with the company.
Apply today at www.h-j.com/careers!