Press Machine Operator – 2nd Shift
POWER YOUR FUTURE!
Every time you turn on a light switch, H-J is helping to deliver that power!
The H-J Family of Companies is a growing and innovative manufacturer and distributor of electrical components for power distribution. H-J has built our company on the quality of our products and services. We are looking for individuals with the drive and desire to join our team and help us continue to grow.
Our Manufacturing Team is at the heart of our operations and is responsible for producing world class electrical components. This team ensures we take care of our customers with good lead-times and exceptional quality.
Summary: Daily duties will include preparing components for the molding process, running a molding press on our epoxy molding production line, and ensuring the highest level of quality of all parts produced.
- Prepare components for molding
- Inspect components prior to molding
- Load components and mold pieces into the molding press
- Start and monitor the molding cycle
- Unload parts from the press when molding is complete
- Inspect, de-flash, and patch the molded parts
- Pack and apply labels to the molded parts
- Keep up with production paperwork (work orders)
- Enter information into computer
- Other tasks as needed in the production department
- Manufacturing experience a plus
- Some computer skills needed
- Attention to detail and organizational skills needed
We offer a competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, company provided life insurance, 401K, profit sharing, paid holidays, paid vacation, and tuition reimbursement for employees looking to grow with the company.
Apply today at www.h-j.com/careers!