The H-J Family of Companies is a growing and innovative manufacturer of electrical connectors for power distribution. H-J has built our company on the quality of our products and service. We are looking for a great candidate to join our team as a PLC Programmer.
This position will assist with electrical and software design where required, start up, and troubleshooting of equipment.
- Integration of new processes and equipment to our plant floor.
- Working with existing and developing new data acquisition measures to display plant floor data in a viable manner to production and management.
- Working frequently with PLC, HMI, Vision Systems, & Robotic integration. (Control Logix, P3000, Fanuc, PanelView, Wonderware, Cognex, and Keyence).
- Assisting with shop floor equipment troubleshooting, including but not limited to, Automated assembly equipment, CNC’s, Vision systems, Robotics, Automated machining equipment, and Plating systems as needed.
- Completion of all other duties as assigned.
- Five (5) years minimum experience with PLC/HMI Programming.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Controls Engineering, or related degree; or the equivalent in work experience.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Dedicated to continuous improvement.
- Must be methodical, detail oriented, and possess the ability to multi-task.
- Must be able to work in a team environment and thrive with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
Please send Resumes to:
or apply in person at:
3010 High Ridge Blvd.
High Ridge, MO. 63049