The H-J Family of Companies is a growing and innovative manufacturer of electrical connectors for power distribution. H-J has built our company on the quality of our products and service. We are looking for a great candidate to join our team as a Mechanical Design Draftsman.
This individual will work with our Engineering team to create 3D computer models, assembly and detail drawings to support both our customers and our manufacturing facilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Produce working drawings, shop drawings and coordination drawings for Engineering, Quality, our Fabrication department as well as outside contractors.
- Design equipment and machinery for inside projects.
- Work independently and efficiently.
- Communicate with Engineers and other team members for the timely completion of projects.
- Working knowledge of drafting standards.
- The successful candidate will have at least 4 years of engineering related experience.
- 3D SolidWorks a must and candidates will be asked to demonstrate skills with the software during the interview; working knowledge of AutoCAD is helpful. Candidates with alternative 3D design software may be considered depending upon design package and experience levels.
- Experience in documentation control is a plus as assignments in engineering change notices will be integrated in working routine.
Please send Resumes to:
or apply in person at:
3010 High Ridge Blvd.
High Ridge, MO. 63049