The H-J Family of Companies is a growing and innovative manufacturer of electrical connectors for power distribution. H-J has built our company on the quality of our products and service. We are looking for a great candidate to join our team as a Maintenance Technician.
Daily duties will include facilities maintenance, preventative maintenance and repair of production equipment including hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical manufacturing equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Repairs and maintains mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical manufacturing equipment and PLC controlled machines and equipment, with some facilities maintenance.
- In this role you will be required to keep equipment running and maintained, continuously improve existing equipment, assist in design and fabrication of new equipment, as well as other duties as assigned.
- Troubleshooting, preventive maintenance, working from blueprints, repairs to machinery and general labor wherever needed.
- Must have a strong attention to detail and an ability to work independently and with a team. Good communication skills and an ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities effectively is a must.
- Frequent use of forklifts to move machines and equipment.
- Frequent use of scissor lift to access equipment and conduct maintenance in high places.
- Working around hydraulic presses on a production floor in a manufacturing environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent, three years' experience as multi-craft industrial maintenance technician.
- Thorough knowledge and ability to read and interpret instructions, blueprints, schematics, manufacturer's instructions, and service manuals.
- Must possess technical skills relating to HVAC, welding, plumbing, carpentry, electrical and utility systems.
- Able to work overtime as required.
Please send Resumes to:
or apply in person at:
3010 High Ridge Blvd.
High Ridge, MO. 63049