The H-J Family of Companies is a growing and innovative manufacturer of electrical connectors for power distribution. H-J has built our company on the quality of our products and service. We are looking for a great candidate to join our team as a HR Generalist.
Administers policies relating to all phases of human resources activity by performing the following duties.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Maintains knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
- Recruits, interviews, tests, and selects employees to fill vacant positions.
- Takes a lead role in the onboarding process.
- Keeps records of benefits plans participation such as insurance and pension plan, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, terminations, and employee statistics for government and company reporting.
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
- Maintains personnel files.
- Works with payroll and attendance systems.
- Preforms other HR duties as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, or related field
- 5+ years of Human Resources experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidential information and work in a team environment with a strong employee service focus required
- Possesses good organizational/time management skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks
- High comfort level with MS Office Suite
- Expertise in HR policies and procedures
- Strong knowledge of hiring processes and recruiting
- Understanding of HR best practices and current regulations
Please send Resumes to:
or apply in person at:
3010 High Ridge Blvd.
High Ridge, MO. 63049